You can register yourself by clicking on this Registration Link. Once registered, you can enjoy regular updates and services from mybarbican.in
- It will be necessary to provide us with your Email ID which will be needed for the details so that we can have your purchase delivered to you at your doorstep.
- Registration with us is absolutely free and payments will have to be made only against the Purchases made.
- Once registered, you can come back to us anytime you want with your registered login details.
Password and Other Information
- If Password entered has been forgotten or misplaced, you can simply generate a new password by clicking on “Forgot Password” option at sign in/log in page. An email with link to generate a new password will be sent to your registered email Id.
- Account details and other information can be easily edited through the website by going on the “My Account” link and making necessary changes.
- You can easily unsubscribe from our website and registration by simply going on “My Account” link and clicking on unsubscribe.
- Order can be placed only through our online portal.
- Orders once placed and confirmed cannot be cancelled.
- Orders once placed cannot be redirected to any address other than the address mentioned at the time of order placement.
- You can order an item online at mybarbican.in by following the below steps:
- Select a specific product and click to Add to Cart Button.
- After Add to Cart, click on View Cart and Proceed to Checkout.
- If a customer is already signed in, then the customer only needs to select the preferred payment method. If a new user, then customer need to fill the checkout form and select the payment method.
- After selecting the payment method, click on Place Order and customer will receive a confirmation mail and message.
- We will be happy to ship you the product/s if the pin code you have selected is serviceable by our courier partners. The Company is only liable to replace the good delivered if the same has been damaged in transit and shall have no liability to replace products that have been damaged after delivery. The Company may at its sole discretion determine the circumstances in which it shall allow such exchange or replacement
- We accept Master/Visa credit cards and all major Debit Cards. We also have an option of net banking for our customers. Please note that the use of such payment options is governed by the terms and conditions of these third-party payment partners and the Company shall in no way be liable for any grievances arising from or against these third parties. When you access these websites, you are leaving the Company website and any data or details provided therein shall be governed by policies of these third-party websites.
- Once the order is placed you will receive a CONFIRMATION email and message. We endeavour to dispatch your order within the time frame mentioned which may vary as per the availability of the product and the area of delivery from our warehouse and will keep you informed at every step. You can also track your order through our website from ‘My Account’ section. It sometimes takes up to 24 hours for the tracking to be updated after an order is handed over to the delivery service provider. The Company shall not be liable for any delay beyond the stipulated period due to any force majeure events i.e. for any occurrences beyond its control.