Return & Exchange
- In case a damaged product is dispatched to your location, in such rare cases, we apologize for the same but we would require you to please notify us within 48 hours of receipt along with necessary evidence of the same. We might request you to share a photograph of the damaged product at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number.
- In a rare case where a wrong product has been dispatched to your location, we apologize for the same, but we would require you to please notify us within 48 hours of receipt. We might request you to share a photograph at email@example.com along with your order number.
- There will be no return policy available to a customer for products which are sold either free, on promotion, as a gift, discounted and / or purchased during sales unless they are found to be damaged upon or before delivery, in such case mybarbican.in needs to be intimated within 48 hours of receipt along with necessary evidence of the same. We might request you to share a photograph of the damaged product at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order number.
- The Customers of the mybarbican.in can notify us of any receipt of a damaged/defective product within 48 hours of your order reaching you. If you fail to do so within 48 hours, mybarbican.in shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order.
- www.mybarbican.in will exchange a product wrongly ordered by the customer where the wrongly ordered product is returned at the customer’s own cost including redelivery.
- When you shop with us you can conveniently keep all your worries and concerns behind. We strive to ensure a safe and secure shopping experience to our customers. To make sure that our customers’ shopping experience is private, safe and secure, all Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking transactions are processed using a secure encrypted connection to keep your transaction details confidential at all times. However, third party website policies and terms and conditions apply and the Company will not be liable for the same. Card Details are never stored with us and hence you will be asked for your card details each time you make a purchase. We do not collect or store your credit card information. If you suspect any such thing, it will be advisable to report this to your bank immediately.
Tax is levied on the sale of any commodity, which here represents GST (Goods and Service Tax). The tax is collected and deposited by www.mybarbican.in (S R Foods) to the relevant government authorities.
- In case your card/bank is debited and no order is placed, there is no need to panic. We request you to please check your bank/credit card account, as if the money is debited on a failed transaction; it will be credited back into your account within 5-10 business days. The time taken can vary from bank to bank and we unfortunately won’t be able to expedite this. Please contact your bank for updates. If the transaction is successful and the money has been credited to our account but the system fails to generate an order for your purchase, we would initiate refund within 7 days of your request.
- Any Custom charges that may occur for international deliveries or transaction fees that may be charged by the bank for payments made in different currencies, S R Foods reserves the right to adjust any prices or shipping amounts at any time without notice.